Welcome, Guest. Please Login
Deejays Smoke Pit

HomeHelpSearchLogin  

1st Grandson! (Read 498 times)
Nov 27th, 2014 at 2:30am

mneeley490   Offline
Everett, WA

My daughter worked hard and produced our first grandson, Benjamin, on Nov 24th, @ 3:17 am. Her husband had some sort of hand in it.

20141125_034623.jpg (20 KB | 41 )
20141125_034623.jpg
20141125_045332.jpg (20 KB | 44 )
20141125_045332.jpg

Char-Broil American Series side-smoker&&Char-Broil 5-burner propane grill&&22.5" Weber One-Touch Gold&&Stainless steel electric fridge conversion&&MES 30"
Reply #1 - Nov 30th, 2014 at 1:01am

mneeley490   Offline
Everett, WA

Sorry, make that the 25th. I was pretty tired myself.

Char-Broil American Series side-smoker&&Char-Broil 5-burner propane grill&&22.5" Weber One-Touch Gold&&Stainless steel electric fridge conversion&&MES 30"
Reply #2 - Dec 1st, 2014 at 4:50pm

Slow q   Offline
YaBB Administrator
Official DSP Birthday
Guy!
S.C. Iowa

Well first of all Congrats on you first grandson, and also Congrats on being new Grandparents, now the fun begins.

40" MES S.S.-Brinkmann Horiz. Smoke-n-Pitmaster Deluxe with sfb & Brinkmann Vert. Gourmet Deluxe  Rival Elect Roaster/Smoker,
 5x8 AMNPS, We are trying different things and smoking funny things         
Reply #3 - Dec 1st, 2014 at 11:44pm

mneeley490   Offline
Everett, WA

Tell me about it. Only six days in, and they already feel overwhelmed. Son-in-law works odd hours, so our daughter, grandson, & their dog, just spent the last 24 hours with us.  Roll Eyes  When does the "fun" part start?

Reply #4 - Dec 2nd, 2014 at 6:25am

Slow q   Offline
YaBB Administrator
Official DSP Birthday
Guy!
S.C. Iowa

When he's starting to walk and get in to thing's. Everyone will have their hands full, but enjoy him everyday you have him.

40" MES S.S.-Brinkmann Horiz. Smoke-n-Pitmaster Deluxe with sfb & Brinkmann Vert. Gourmet Deluxe  Rival Elect Roaster/Smoker,
 5x8 AMNPS, We are trying different things and smoking funny things         
Reply #5 - Dec 3rd, 2014 at 6:23am

kratzx4   Offline
Hello
Mount Orab, Ohio

Congrats Grandpa, Fine lookin grandson you got yourself there.

Jerry&&&&Marriage changes passion. Suddenly you're in bed with a relative. &&&&&&I saw a woman wearing a sweat shirt with 'Guess' on it. So I said 'Implants?' She hit &&me. &&&&&&Now that food has replaced sex in my life, I can't even get into my OWN pants. &&
Reply #6 - Dec 7th, 2014 at 3:37pm

DeejayDebi   Offline
YaBB Administrator
It's all about sharing!
Connecticut

Awesome! He is a real cutie! It takes time to get used to lack of sleep  am sure your remember that one. Easy to feel overwhelmed. They will get used to it. Enjoy Grandpa!

Debi (aka Mom)
Smokers:
ECB -The Brinkman All-In-One Bullet type Water smoker
Camp Chef Smoke Vault 24 Inch propane smoker(aka -Black Beauty)                      
SunJoy horizontal with side firebox and installed propane grills for grilling or smoking
River Grille - Black Ceramic Egg                  
Smoke preference: Charcoal , Hickory, Apple, Cherry and pecan mix.