Welcome, Guest. Please Login
Deejays Smoke Pit

HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1 2 
More Photos of PA, KY, TN, WV and CT (Read 1498 times)
Reply #15 - Jun 22nd, 2010 at 6:42pm

DeejayDebi   Offline
YaBB Administrator
It's all about sharing!
Connecticut

It was a great trip but I sure did get a sore butt with all that driving! Hard for me to sit still that long did have to admit that speed cruise gizmo was nice even though I didn't want it in the car when I bought it. I guess they've improved a lot since the 70's when they used to get stuck or take off by themselves. In spite of all the runnung I didn feel quite refreshed when I got to work today. I guess I really do need to relax once in a while ...  Grin

BTW We visited 5 families in 5 states and drove 2703 in 11 days. It was a blast! Would've come to find you too Shel but couldn't remember what town you were in. We drove right acrossed PA would have been great to finally meet you. Next time!

Debi (aka Mom)
Smokers:
ECB -The Brinkman All-In-One Bullet type Water smoker
Camp Chef Smoke Vault 24 Inch propane smoker(aka -Black Beauty)                      
SunJoy horizontal with side firebox and installed propane grills for grilling or smoking
River Grille - Black Ceramic Egg                  
Smoke preference: Charcoal , Hickory, Apple, Cherry and pecan mix.

Reply #16 - Jun 23rd, 2010 at 8:20pm

Slow q   Offline
YaBB Administrator
Official DSP Birthday
Guy!
S.C. Iowa

Mom, I am just glad that u and Jessie had a GREAT time and made it home SAFE and SOUND. Take care

40" MES S.S.-Brinkmann Horiz. Smoke-n-Pitmaster Deluxe with sfb & Brinkmann Vert. Gourmet Deluxe  Rival Elect Roaster/Smoker,
 5x8 AMNPS, We are trying different things and smoking funny things         
Reply #17 - Jun 23rd, 2010 at 8:54pm

DeejayDebi   Offline
YaBB Administrator
It's all about sharing!
Connecticut

Allan you have got to find a way to get there next year! I soooooooooooo want to get to meet you in person!

Debi (aka Mom)
Smokers:
ECB -The Brinkman All-In-One Bullet type Water smoker
Camp Chef Smoke Vault 24 Inch propane smoker(aka -Black Beauty)                      
SunJoy horizontal with side firebox and installed propane grills for grilling or smoking
River Grille - Black Ceramic Egg                  
Smoke preference: Charcoal , Hickory, Apple, Cherry and pecan mix.

Pages: 1 2